2015-09-02

Maxi skirt for summer.

As a mum I want to feel great in my body and look good in my clothes, but I have to admit - I was (still am sometimes) one of these women that spend a whole day in sweatpants and a T-shirt, without make up on and with an oily hair!

O.K. I have an excuse: I take care of my baby by MYSELF! I don't have Ollie's grandparents around (all of them live in Poland), it's only me, my partner, who works all week and my sister who stops by as often as she can.
O.K. No more excuses! This blog gave me an opportunity to always look good, even when I know that I'm staying at home today or just going to a playground for a while. And it gave me also something to do, some regular task, which I have to mark as 'done'.
Everyone has those days when they just want to feel comfortable in their clothes and aren't bothered taking that pajama off. It's not a bad thing to feel that way, but us women need sometimes a little bit of help to look good. A bit of mascara, a splash of perfume... You know what I mean. 
What I am trying to say is that I feel myself again. It's a lot of work being on your own with your little one, but you have to just organize your time and have some motivation to put your make up on and dress nice. 
Don't get me wrong, you don't have to be all glammed up to feel yourself, but you don't want to spend the rest of your life in sweatpants (or pajama) either, do you? Just be normal you, but take care of yourself.






Crop top - River Island
Maxi skirt - Primark
Shoes - online shop

And how do you cope with everything? Do you have a time for youself in this cray cray motherhood?

No comments:

Post a Comment

podobne wpisy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...