2015-09-06

Giving kisses, eating sandwiches like a big boy and breaking records.

I really can't believe that my little one is going to be ONE in less than a month! I mean really? When did that happen? I remember when he only lied on his colourful mat and didn't know who me and my partner actually are.
Now he can say 'dada', 'baba', 'nana' and he is now saying 'mama' as well! When we're going downstair in the morning he grabs his little car and he knows what to do with it! I was shocked when I saw it for the first time.
I can see that he is growing (us mums don't see it as often as others, or maybe that's just me) when I buy him some new clothes. We bought him some T-shirts last time we were shopping and he now wears size age 12-18 months! 


Ollie can now give me a kiss, when I ask him to do it and try to reach him, he can eat his sanwiches by himself and he can also stand by himself for about 20-30 seconds! It's a beautiful feeling when you watch your little one grow to little boy and man. Ollie will soon be a toddler and will walk and run to mummy and daddy. I can't wait for all the amazing moments and I am writing down everything what my son can do in each month of his first year of life. It will be a nice thing to go back to in a few years.





What can your little ones do? What age are they? Don't hesitate to comment below. I would be more than happy to read it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! Your son is just adorable! I have a little nephew, just three months and I'm always surprised by how quickly he seems to be growing!

    Theresa xx
    http://www.albatrozandco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Theresa! Oh yes, babies are growing so quickly. All the best for you and your little nephew :)

      Delete

podobne wpisy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...